How to apply for and receive your 100,000 yen handout

 To all international students,

Foreign residents who are listed on the country's Basic Resident Register and have carried a visa for more than three months can receive the 100,000 yen handout as part of the Japanese government's coronavirus economic response package for all residents.
Here’s how to apply.

●NHK WORLD-JAPAN Backstories

NHK also provide information on new coronavirus infections in languages other than English.
Question No.19 in each language is about this 100,000 yen handout and it is coming shortly.