New Seating Arrangement of the Shuttle Bus
Dear international students,
To prevent the spread of coronavirus infections, we ask our students to take several safety measures while riding the shuttle bus. First, please wear your face mask in the shuttle bus. Second, disinfect your hands when you get into the bus. The hand sterilization is available on the bus.
To avoid crowding in the bus, fewer seats are available than usual for the present. For the safe and comfortable ride for everyone, we thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.
(1) Please disinfect your hands when boarding. The disinfectant is available in the bus.
(2) Be sure to wear a face mask.
(3) On the seating: please use the window side seats or jump seats, and try to keep safe distance each other as much as possible. (See the seating arrangement attached)
(4) Open the windows whenever possible.
(5) Try not to talk in the bus if unnecessary.
Shuttle bus schedule during the first semester 2020:
*The shuttle busses may stop running due to weather and other reasons.
Information about the suspension of operations will be posted on the CNS, and at each bus stop.